Want to know the persons who really cares bout you and really knows you(or really wishes to know you hehe), removed your birthday-DATE at FaceBook, then wait who will greet you!!! 🙂
Thanks to all who GREET ME 🙂 muahhhhxxxxxx
Whoah.. to those who want to optimize their computer speed.. there are 99 ways to get a faster console performance 🙂 see below
1-a. Go to http://gadgetbenchmark.com to know the exact value/speed of each of your cpu, video card & hardisk.
1. Defragment your computer hard disk using free tools like SmartDefrag.
2. You should also defragment your Windows pagefile and registry.
3. Clean up hard drive disk space being taken up by temporary files, the recycle bin, hibernation and more. You can also use a tool like TreeSize to determine what is taking up space on your hard drive.
4. Load up Windows faster by using Startup Delayer, a free program that will speed up the boot time of Windows by delaying the startup of programs.
5. Speaking of startup programs, many of them are useless and can be turned off. Use the MSCONFIG utility to disable startup programs.
6. By default, the size of the paging file is controlled by Windows, which can cause defragmentation. Also, the paging file should be on a different hard drive or partition than the boot partition. Read here on the rules for best paging file performance.
7. In Windows XP and Vista, the Windows Search indexing service is turned on for all local hard drives. Turning off indexing is a simple way to increase performance.
8. If you don’t care about all the fancy visual effects in Windows, you can turn them off by going to Performance Options.
9. You can optimize the Windows boot time using a free program called Bootvis from Microsoft.
10. Clean your registry by removing broken shortcuts, missing shared DLLs, invalid paths, invalid installer references and more. Read about the 10 best and free registry cleaners.
11. One of the main reasons why PC’s are slow is because of spyware. There are many programs to remove spyware including Ad-Aware, Giant Antispyware, SUPERAntiSpyware, and more.
12. If you have a deeper spyware infection that is very hard to remove, you can use HijackThis to remove spyware.
13. Remove unwanted pre-installed software (aka junk software) from your new PC using PC Decrapifier.
14. Disable unnecessary Windows services, settings, and programs that slow down your computer.
15. Tweak Windows XP and tweak Windows Vista settings using free programs
16. Disable UAC (User Account Control) in Windows Vista
17. Tweak your mouse settings so that you can copy and paste faster, scroll faster, navigate quickly while browsing and more. Read here to learn how to tweak your mouse.
18. Delete temporary and unused files on your computer using a free program like CCleaner. It can also fix issues with your registry.
19. Delete your Internet browsing history, temporary Internet files, cookies to free up disk space. Continue reading
Web design for Kalinga College of Science & Technology!!!
soon will be seen at http://kcst.edu.ph/
Sponsored project by: The Science City of Munoz – 3d game – featuring “balbakwa” and “bumbungget” as the avatars (players)… Proceedings will go to the street children of SCM. This project is created and conceptualized by our Students-Trainees Game Designers/Developers… Screenshots will be uploaded soon!!!
Please help support this project!!!
Its tardy feeling, but still i can’t seem to waste my time doing things that are NOT PRODUCTIVE!!!
I hardly feel that i have to go on doing the important things even i feel like i need a break…
Maybe, there are just lots of things need to be done first in order to do some “real” relaxation… due to this mind of mine can’t seem to relax while there are things unsettled…
I need to get RICH first in order for me to stop pushing myself doing all this projects!!!
Im going to be rich!!!
Else i wont have time to waste my time!!! Wahhh!!!
Program (simple nlang daw eh) – see this file program template simple
Batchm8’s (need comments/approval/inputs)(click the image to see full size) post your concerns po – sa IbAba – thanks 🙂
Well, as we all know facebook really soup up the web traffic. Being number two (2) on the most popular website today [according to alexa.com] And having an advertisement at facebook drives hits to your website, and maybe get sales. But you can never have a facebook ads for free.
Did i say not free???
Well, there are ways to get a free Facebook ads.
1. Get as many FB LIKE as possible.
2. Get as many Friends as possible
3. Ask your friends to re-post your post (the advertisement)
4. Make friends with famous personalities (maybe actors, actress, signers & bands – etc. ) and give him/her a free taste of your product for a free endorsement.
5. Send message to FB members (then put your ads)
6. Try this “Get FB ads Free” systems (i haven’t tried it yet…)
Ohhh… i really hate blogging facebook things, but it somehow helps me get higher page rank and search engine ranks… (pair enough i guess)