Users can create their own AR content. HoloWorld can augment the following:
1. Simple image (jpg png)
3. 3D animated artworks (thousands of 3d available now from XR artist around the globe)
4. Websites – point the app cam to our logo to view our website/Fb page/etc. works like QR code but in a better image view for the user.
5. Games (we offer custom branded games for brands/retail) – works like ‘point the app cam to Starbucks cup and play a game and win a prize’. engage client/customer to brands furthermore.
View holographic AR 3d artworks at the following venues:
1. Malls – you can soon experience each Mall to have such holographic AR effects
2. Museums – view further info on each painting and artifacts
3. Road signs – view what that road sign means
4. Highway Tall Banners – view interactive ads on ads
5. Events and exhibits
6. Concerts – maximize the entertainment! See performers aura, the event venue like never before
7. Brands and logos of all companies
8. Payment through AR.. will work like QR codes but in a very nice graphically way such as point to our logo to pay us, pay me then take a photo of me, etc
9. Many more things in mind
And all that using one single app with just 50mb download file size, all resources will be fetched on the internet just like a web browser, so its like an AR web browser too.
Android at the moment (IOS will be ready Jan2020)
Just download, install, open the app and load the data – voila!
You can also create your own AR thing by using simple photos and videos!
Actually, we showcased not just BCI but also some of our other services such as Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, & SmartGlass such as HoloLens & Moverio. Booth visitors are overwhelmed and giving us thumbs ups.
From the usual Android & IOS device up to Moverio & HoloLens SmartGlasses, me and my team are so happy that this is what we do every day, working on cool futuristic projects and not just imagining the future – we are actually one of the team of creating the future.
Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality is actually making its way soon to the masses, specially the device manufacturers are doing all they can to bring it low cost with hi-quality hardware.
Augmented Reality (AR) is getting bigger than expected and its users specially the mobile users are getting a hand of it so easily. Simply downloading Apps from either the playstore or appstore (or any other resources). There are actually tons of great AR Apps already available out there.
Though there’s something not so yet stable – the WEB AR. Yah there’s AR.JS, JSARToolKit, trackingJS, AWe, Etc. that somehow works but still limited in terms of the following:
Marker design is still the QR code alike which is not so good in branding
The marker is so sensitive and should be seen in full before augmented objects will show
The marker is very limited on skew & rotation making the augmented objects disappear from time to time if the skew limit is reached.
Some web AR tracking only do 2D tracking
Non of it works on mobile (or very limited on mobile)
Also, most people uses google chrome or firefox to view websites, social networking sites, etc. And users specially bloggers uses wordpress, joomla, drupal, and other web CMS.
The missing link is – “How can a user create an AR experience and connect it to his/her website by simply providing a linked”, “How can users share AR easily – its best by using the web or socialmedia site and just provide link to the AR experience”.
My solution 🙂 – introducing OPEN Augmented Reality
OpenAR – is a platform where AR will be easily accessible by user as it is web enabled allowing users to just create an AR experience (drag & drop) and share it using a URL link that he/she will post on his/her website, social networking wall/page, then the other users will just click the link and voila “AR experience” will be shown (without downloading another AR App on their mobile phone or desktop)
A “dead simple” scheme that will make everything easy for everyone to experience Augmented Reality (later Virtual & Mixed Reality)