Users can create their own AR content. HoloWorld can augment the following:
1. Simple image (jpg png)
3. 3D animated artworks (thousands of 3d available now from XR artist around the globe)
4. Websites – point the app cam to our logo to view our website/Fb page/etc. works like QR code but in a better image view for the user.
5. Games (we offer custom branded games for brands/retail) – works like ‘point the app cam to Starbucks cup and play a game and win a prize’. engage client/customer to brands furthermore.
View holographic AR 3d artworks at the following venues:
1. Malls – you can soon experience each Mall to have such holographic AR effects
2. Museums – view further info on each painting and artifacts
3. Road signs – view what that road sign means
4. Highway Tall Banners – view interactive ads on ads
5. Events and exhibits
6. Concerts – maximize the entertainment! See performers aura, the event venue like never before
7. Brands and logos of all companies
8. Payment through AR.. will work like QR codes but in a very nice graphically way such as point to our logo to pay us, pay me then take a photo of me, etc
9. Many more things in mind
And all that using one single app with just 50mb download file size, all resources will be fetched on the internet just like a web browser, so its like an AR web browser too.
Android at the moment (IOS will be ready Jan2020)
Just download, install, open the app and load the data – voila!
You can also create your own AR thing by using simple photos and videos!
Participants enjoyed all the technologies we showcased such as the EPSON Moverio SmartGlass, Microsoft’s HoloLens, Brain Control, Playstation VR, Oculus RIft, 360 Camera, etc) on the Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality for Business activity by ARPH & SmartGlassDevPH. Many thanks to EPSON Philippines for sponsoring and also to Blastasia Inc. for the support.
The outcome of the event is a success as participant companies became collaborator and looking into a partnership for long term ventures.
One of the biggest trend nowadays is the Augmented Reality technology and most of the software providers are into it – Microsoft, Google, Apple, Facebook & Etc. And we are so lucky that Flaunt360 orientation and simple launch will be included in this event – so join in now!
AR VR for business
Click the photo / banner to get to the registration!
With major technology companies and start-ups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the best time to introduce and educate more people about the power of this revolutionary technology.
IoT Summit Philippines will bring together key industries from across the Philippines. Industries include Manufacturing, Health, Logistics, Government, Energy, Water and others. Introducing and exploring the latest innovations within the IoT headed by the prime movers of this technology