Users can create their own AR content. HoloWorld can augment the following:
1. Simple image (jpg png)
3. 3D animated artworks (thousands of 3d available now from XR artist around the globe)
4. Websites – point the app cam to our logo to view our website/Fb page/etc. works like QR code but in a better image view for the user.
5. Games (we offer custom branded games for brands/retail) – works like ‘point the app cam to Starbucks cup and play a game and win a prize’. engage client/customer to brands furthermore.
View holographic AR 3d artworks at the following venues:
1. Malls – you can soon experience each Mall to have such holographic AR effects
2. Museums – view further info on each painting and artifacts
3. Road signs – view what that road sign means
4. Highway Tall Banners – view interactive ads on ads
5. Events and exhibits
6. Concerts – maximize the entertainment! See performers aura, the event venue like never before
7. Brands and logos of all companies
8. Payment through AR.. will work like QR codes but in a very nice graphically way such as point to our logo to pay us, pay me then take a photo of me, etc
9. Many more things in mind
And all that using one single app with just 50mb download file size, all resources will be fetched on the internet just like a web browser, so its like an AR web browser too.
Android at the moment (IOS will be ready Jan2020)
Just download, install, open the app and load the data – voila!
You can also create your own AR thing by using simple photos and videos!
Another toy? Yes, and its also another device that will be used for RnD, also for RENT on events. Finally got it and team will be dissecting it. Our plan is to integrate NoloVR to other devices such as PSVR, Brain Control, HoloLens, etc. to make more cool VR, AR, MR, XR Apps. Watch out on our up coming apps for this cool device 🙂
Participants enjoyed all the technologies we showcased such as the EPSON Moverio SmartGlass, Microsoft’s HoloLens, Brain Control, Playstation VR, Oculus RIft, 360 Camera, etc) on the Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality for Business activity by ARPH & SmartGlassDevPH. Many thanks to EPSON Philippines for sponsoring and also to Blastasia Inc. for the support.
The outcome of the event is a success as participant companies became collaborator and looking into a partnership for long term ventures.
It’s always nice to be one of the pioneer in crafting app for new & futuristic technologies. On our turf: Android & IOS VR/AR, Brain Control Interface, and SmartGlass app tech such as Moverio and HoloLens.HoloLens Development is one of the best thing a software architect will gonna love, its not easy though but once something is working.. All you can say is SUPER AWESOME!!!!
Topic: “Stands out from other development by successfully deliver unique experience to visitor”
Nowadays, there are tons of things are just bumping up and coming from the shadows. It may either be a new Product, Services, Applications, Gadgets, etc. And the competition is really really very tight and it’s really is a battle. For example just few years ago there was a battle of Mobile Operating System? Battle for platforms, Battle for Social Networking Website, Battle of brands and etc.. So who wins? And stands out? Watch out for my talk on how to win 🙂
For more info see http://trueventus.com/event.php?intid=342