Users can create their own AR content. HoloWorld can augment the following:
1. Simple image (jpg png)
3. 3D animated artworks (thousands of 3d available now from XR artist around the globe)
4. Websites – point the app cam to our logo to view our website/Fb page/etc. works like QR code but in a better image view for the user.
5. Games (we offer custom branded games for brands/retail) – works like ‘point the app cam to Starbucks cup and play a game and win a prize’. engage client/customer to brands furthermore.
View holographic AR 3d artworks at the following venues:
1. Malls – you can soon experience each Mall to have such holographic AR effects
2. Museums – view further info on each painting and artifacts
3. Road signs – view what that road sign means
4. Highway Tall Banners – view interactive ads on ads
5. Events and exhibits
6. Concerts – maximize the entertainment! See performers aura, the event venue like never before
7. Brands and logos of all companies
8. Payment through AR.. will work like QR codes but in a very nice graphically way such as point to our logo to pay us, pay me then take a photo of me, etc
9. Many more things in mind
And all that using one single app with just 50mb download file size, all resources will be fetched on the internet just like a web browser, so its like an AR web browser too.
Android at the moment (IOS will be ready Jan2020)
Just download, install, open the app and load the data – voila!
You can also create your own AR thing by using simple photos and videos!
Actually, we showcased not just BCI but also some of our other services such as Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, & SmartGlass such as HoloLens & Moverio. Booth visitors are overwhelmed and giving us thumbs ups.
Another toy? Yes, and its also another device that will be used for RnD, also for RENT on events. Finally got it and team will be dissecting it. Our plan is to integrate NoloVR to other devices such as PSVR, Brain Control, HoloLens, etc. to make more cool VR, AR, MR, XR Apps. Watch out on our up coming apps for this cool device 🙂
Participants enjoyed all the technologies we showcased such as the EPSON Moverio SmartGlass, Microsoft’s HoloLens, Brain Control, Playstation VR, Oculus RIft, 360 Camera, etc) on the Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality for Business activity by ARPH & SmartGlassDevPH. Many thanks to EPSON Philippines for sponsoring and also to Blastasia Inc. for the support.
The outcome of the event is a success as participant companies became collaborator and looking into a partnership for long term ventures.
It’s way too cool to work on HoloLens 🙂 Its let us further see future and make’s us feel so gifted (well yah the next generation will have this tech @ home and everywhere but today it is still a bit limited due to the device cost hehe). Aside from that making App for this futuristic device is quite a pride too 🙂