To: All who are interested to learn 3d animation technology
What: 3d Character Design/Modeling & Animation Workshop
Fees: Php 300.00 / head
When: August 17, 2012
Where: CLSU (Public Affairs Office or CERDS Audio Visual Room (final venue will be announced later))
What will you learn?
1. Basic to advance 3D modeling
2. Character Rigging (adding bones/armatures)
3. Character animation / posing
4. Rendering tips & techniques
What else will you get?
1. Softwares (free and open source / trial versions)
2. Manual (electronic / pdf )
3. Certificate of completion
Bring your own workstations preferably laptop at least Pentium 4 Processor, 500MB disks space or more, atleast 64 MB video card & 512 MB memory. Also bring your own snacks (eating while on the workshop is strictly welcome 🙂
Limited seats only – 1st come 1st serve – reserve your slot now!
Call/text: 09328530044 / 09467244620