Another milestone for Mage Tech Interactive! Partnership with a Singaporean Company “Neeuro” that is working also on RnD with a published apps and OEM device which is being featured in Tech News and Trends at Singapore.
to be cont…
Whenever we need something we check online and yes we got what we are looking for, BUT. Somehow what we get is really not exactly what we are looking for specifically.
Here is the solution to that: ALLURENT & ALL4SALE 🙂 Coming up soon 🙂
TRIP MO, TRIP KO, TRIP NATING LAHAT!!!
As sir Jeff invokes, when you are travelholic – TROBI is the tool you’ll ever be needing 🙂
Thanks for trusting Mage Tech Interactive
Our IOS apps are being showcased at the Nordia-Asia Xmas Fest Singapore December 3 – 9, 2018 – drop by to our booth – Mage Tech Interactive & Dearest Ring Artisan
Just playing around with unity and want to try develop and learn card games logic this time
And so we conquered NASA Space App Challenge @ DLSU
From Out-of-school-youth To Out-of-the-box-app-developer
Well, this is not about me even though i also am like this. Yah, i didn’t able to make it to a college but look at me now (a multi-platform web, app, arv, vr, brain control, etc developer) 🙂
Anyway, this is about the future of an upcoming web, app or game developer that will also be coming from rags (then hopefully to riches).
As part of my Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) “i hereby declaring Martial Law” – oppsss, hehe that’s just a joke and i’ll never be on any government position anyway. What i’m trying to say is with this, i am giving away free tutorial services to deserving out-of-school-youth(s).
1.Announcement (posting to social media)
2. Screening & Announcement of chosen one(s)
3. A week of basic computer operation (if will passed will proceed to further computer training, but if not – we will have to start over again – or sorry)
4. Web design and development training
5. Computer graphics, layout, drawing, and animation training
6. Game concept making, character creation, environment level design, etc. (optional)
7. Basic game creation using our upcoming Game Engine (or existing game engines) (optional)
8. Testing and (if everything is good) Publishing to Playstore and (if lucky enough even to Appstore) (optional)
ill be sharing cool stuffs and tech @ TCON this Dec 2018 🙂